We call this as syndrome of collective signs & symptoms, patient suffer due to ageing & degeneration in general than the primary complaints for which he is given treatment.
MSCs actively interfere with immune tolerance. Mesenchymal Stem cells (MSCs) are known for their properties of
- Homing through chemo-attraction
- Improving inter cellular electrical signal transduction
- Support growth & differentiation of patient’s own stem and progenitor cells.
The first stage lasts for about one month and is characterized by emergence of early clinical symptoms that develop within a few hours after transplantation stem cells. We have described the early post-transplantation improvement syndrome: improvement in overall health and appetite, diminishing weakness and sweating, restoration of self-care ability, reduction of somatic depression, improvement of emotional status, cognitive abilities, memory and increase in performance, vigor & vitality.
The second stage of cell effect begins within one to two months after transplantation. It is related to reduced clinical manifestations of the disease and is characterized by stabilisation of haemopoesis, improvement of the immunological profile, reduction of inflammatory effects, elevation of Karnofsky index, and improved quality of life.
The improvement is seen as follows—
- In 65% cases restoration of work capacity, appetite & sleep is seen.
- In 50% cases improvement in thinking & mental capacity, disappearance of anxiety, depression, re-vitalization is seen.
- In 60% cases restoration of immunological parameters is seen.
- In 80% cases restoration of hematopoiesis, normalization of erythrocyte count & hemoglobin is seen.
- In 70% cases microcirculation improves, trophic ulcers disappear as well as infectious skin lesions, fungus dermatitis, cutaneus lychenisation & lipoatrophic lesions decrease.
For more Information please visit http://www.stemrx.in